One Christmas, for a smile in their eyes !
December 11th, 2014, in the presence of numerous personalities, will take place in Paris, the charity event « A Christmas for a smile in their eyes », organized by Actions Pour la Centrafrique (note: APCA is an endowment fund created on August 30th 2013, in France), in partnership with The Latécoère Salons (Paris 16).
This charity event will bring together the sponsors of the event, private and public international partners, French officials, the Central African authorities.
The Central African Republic has known since December 2012 an unprecedented socio-political crisis. This chaos has led to serious consequences in populations, especially children.
Central African Republic today is:
- 12% of displaced population,2.5 million people or 54% of the total population in need of humanitarian assistance,
- Approximately 28,000 children affected by severe acute malnutritio
- Over 30% of the destroyed school and health facilities.
Profits, assets and donations collected will be offered to children of Central African Republic, on the 25th December 2014 organized for the occasion in Bangui and its surroundings.
Examples of goods to collect:
- Material goods (toys, playthings, books, clothing
- Medical supplies (pediatrics linens, drugs, antiseptic gels etc.)
- food items (flour, sugar, oil, canned infant formula, confectionery etc.
- Financial donations